Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thrifty Kicks

Along with many other bloggers and thrifters out there I have vowed not to buy new clothing at retail stores (except for undergarments). I just think that there is so much clothes that still has plenty of life left in it. Just look at how full the clothing racks are at thrifts. There is also no shortage of clothing at garage sales and swap meets. Since fashion repeats itself you can be trendy and thrifty at the same time. How great is that?

Well, along with great clothes I have found some great shoes at thrifts. I am sharing most of my found kicks in this post.
Cobbies Brown Leather Boots


Cathy Jean Black Patent Leather Flats

I just can't get enough flats. I have plenty of heels, but if I am in a rush, I go for the flats. They're just too comfortable!

Tory Burch Flats

I have to say I was pretty surprised to find Tory Burch shoes at the thrift no matter what season they are from. These were in great condition and look like they were hardly worn.

Sutton Plaza Blue Leather Pumps

I absolutely love colorful pumps. I buy them thinking I'll pair them with jeans and look hip, but I usually opt out. :(

Etienne Aigner Brown Leather Pumps

I just can't get enough...

 Cole Haan Leather Pumps

I just can't get enough... 


Vintage Kraus California Leather Shoes

  I know these aren't everyone's style, but I dig 'em.

Vintage Axiom Snakeskin Pumps


These are the latest puppies to my stash. I just love the color and the fact that they are snakeskin. They're in pretty good shape too!


1 comment:

  1. the boots! and all your brown shoes really!!! (even if i'm no heeler - for boots, that is!)...
    n♥

    ReplyDelete