Thursday, March 3, 2011

{Thrifty Bride} Uno

From now on any wedding related posts will have the title "Thrifty Bride" because I have a feeling that there will be a few more here and there. If the theme is of interest to you, read on :).

Just yesterday I posted my inspiration for flower arrangements/ table settings. Today is similar in that I also want to incorporate apothecary jars for either the table numbers as can be seen below or to hold some candy/ mints at the tables. I love the idea of mini-terrariums but I don't want the tables to be overloaded with too many styles. Filter, Filter, Filter.

Here are the ones that I've accumulated so far: (there is even one with an owl etched on)

During my search for apothecary jars I also learned the term cloche. I have one of those too (in the back left). I used it as part of my christmas decorations this year which were pretty minimal but pretty darn cute if I may say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment