Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Aloha Friday...

Attack of the KILLER Honus!


There is a funny story between this little turtle and myself. We went to one of the beautiful beaches in Hawaii (I don't remember which island). We knew that we would see turtles there and it was one of our reasons for going. I was leisurely wading in one of the beaches in Hawaii and the boy was watching me from the shore. He yelled out to me that there was a turtle near me and I looked around but couldn't see him. I put on my goggles and went under and there he was swimming directly towards me! I freaked and started swimming and then running out of the water to only have him continue out of the water as well. I know you must be thinking how silly! the turtle wasn't going to do anything to her... but it was the first time I ever saw one swimming at the beach. It also didn't help that the boy told me it would want to bite me... evil boy!

Have a Great Friday and Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment